When you step into The City Church every week, the overall tone you'll find is one of celebration and joy, where we are holding nothing back in the worship of our God.
When we gather we make every effort to preach the Bible for what it teaches, without any subjection or bias. We value truth and want to teach it to others.
Attending a weekly service is beneficial because we can gather with other people who are just like us, trying to walk the same path as we are.
Our services begin at 10am with a "Call to Worship" through song. We will then worship through the teaching of scripture followed by an opportunity to respond in 3 ways. First, we have communion together (expect this every week). Second, we give our offerings (if you are visiting please do not feel obligated to give, you are considered our guests) and third, we sing.
- Expect energetic, creative, and worshipful music.
- Expect preaching & teaching from the Bible.
- Expect to have questions answered, if you have them (about Christianity, the bible, our church, the sermon, or life in general).
- Expect to have the opportunity to take communion.
- Expect to have a cup of coffee and some conversation.
- Expect to be welcomed with open arms!